Hello, welcome visitor! We’re glad you’re here.
We’re always on the lookout for more great content, especially from folks who love getting outdoors in Northern Ireland to walk a beach or hike a peak. If you’d like to contribute something to Trekking NI, here are a few ideas:
– Favourite Trek: Just a short article about a place you love to walk or hike with a few photos, with plenty of scope in terms of length and detail.
– Snapshot Trek: A shorter version of the Favourite Trek, if you don’t fancy writing as much – just a little bit of information with some photos.
– Feature: This is a more substantial article about a particular topic, whether it’s a detailed walking guide, advice for fellow hikers, or a spotlight on an outdoors-oriented business in Northern Ireland. If you have a great idea in mind, just let us know!
– Photography: If you’d like to feature as a ‘Photographer in Focus’ (or if you know someone who would be perfect for it) just get in touch. Feel free to also submit your own photography-based article, of course!
– Review: We’re always looking for reviews of any products related to walking or hiking. Whether it’s about a single bit of gear that you can’t do without in the mountains or a piece comparing several items, reviews are very welcome.
To contribute something to the website, just email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch, or fill out the form below. We can’t guarantee that everything submitted or suggested to us will be used, but we’re generally very open to good ideas.
Many thanks – we look forward to hearing from you!